1. From the article, we can assume that an example of a traditional buyer-seller dynamic (4th paragraph) would be which of the following?
2. What is a way mentioned in the article that online shopping personalizes the shopping experience and what is one way it depersonalizes?
3. From the passage we can infer that which of the following would characterize a “brick-and-mortar” store?
4. Which choice best describes the central theme of the passage?
5. The main purpose of the last paragraph is to:
6. What is NOT a cause mentioned in the passage for the Retail Apocalypse?
7. Which sentence from the passage describes the Experience Economy?
8. Which is an example of an experience provided by the “Experience-Economy” that we as readers can infer, but is NOT explicitly mentioned in the passage?
9. According to the passage is Showrooming or Webrooming more common among consumers today?
10. From the final paragraph, we can assume that the word “novelty” most nearly means?