1. How does this paper define democracy?
2. At the end of World War II, many developing countries were reliant on the help of either Russia or the United States.
3. According to this article, industrial capitalism is quantitatively better than finance capitalism.
4. According to the article, how does neoliberalism impact women?
5. Why does this article take issue with calculating economic development using Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
6. When women work inside the home this work is taken into account when calculating economic policies?
7. What was the result when the Indian government seized public forests?
8. Unpaid household work could be measured by calculating how much it would cost to hire someone else to do the work.
9. The faults present in neoliberalism could theoretically be fixed by giving the rich more tax breaks.
10. Is this article arguing for abolishing democracy as a form of government?