Master of English from the New school New York
1. Opulence refers to ______.
2. Smith’s book Wealth of Nations was actually ghostwritten by Hume.
3. Hume received more opportunities than Smith because he was more careful to maintain his public image.
4. Humean paternity is a phrase that refers to traces of Hume’s influence in Smith’s work.
5. Smith’s most important book was Wealth of Nations.
6. Hume asked Smith to burn his unpublished papers.
7. Congruent means ______.
8. To permeate is a verb meaning to ____.
9. Jurisprudence is ____.
10. Privy refers to ____.