1. Which of the following answer choices are statements that can be reasonably inferred from the information presented in the passage
2. Which of the following answer choices are statements that can be reasonably inferred from the information presented in the passage?
3. How much vitamin D should a 17 year old female high school senior take daily?
4. Clinical data introduces a concern that some adults and children might be more susceptible to developing a vitamin D deficiency due to increased use of sunscreen. Which of the following scenarios are likely to assist these two groups of individuals obtain the proper amount of vitamin D?
5. Which of the following statements about vitamin D deficiency can be inferred by using information in the passage?
6. Vitamin D may play a role in the prevention of certain types of cancers.
7. According to information presented in the passage, cholecalciferol supplementation is sufficient to avoid vitamin D deficiency for people who do not get adequate sun exposure or fortify their foods with vitamin D.
8. A person who wears sunscreen with an SPF factor of 8 or more should also take vitamin D supplements or drink fortified milk.
9. An infant that is breast-fed 1 liter of milk is receiving adequate amounts of vitamin D, and should not be given a supplement, because they are getting the recommended daily value of at least 400 IU/day.
10. Vitamin D is so important for us to get, because works to increase the amount of calcium that is absorbed from the skin when one obtains adequate amounts of sunlight.