1. Galileo had two official court trials
2. Galileo believed that the Bible could only determine right from wrong.
3. Nicolaus Copernicus believed that planets orbit around the sun.
4. There were four levels of regulation of scholarship when Galileo was living and working in Italy.
5. Sidereus Nuncius means “starry messenger.”
6. The word relinquish means to:
7. In what year were Galileo’s findings on heliocentricism published?
8. Which is a level of regulation of scholarship?
9. What is closest to the meaning of the word heretical?
10. What is the meaning of the word malevolent?